Monday, December 6, 2010

A list of Excuses for why I can't write my 10 page paper:

  • I sprained my typing finger (right, middle) so I can't type it. Or write it.
  • I was too busy watching a 7 hour cricket match between Bangladesh and Zimbabwe on ESPN3 on the xBox 360.
  • I had to watch the latest Blamimation on PATV.
  • I had to watch the one of the movies for the paper, that I should've watched two months ago.
  • I had to watch the countless videos of John Mayer that Jake kept finding on YouTube.
  • I had to listen to Jake play guitar.
  • I had to check, double check, and triple check my See Friendships with random people on Facebook.
  • I had to Tweet about how bad this paper was.
  • I had to make incoherent babbling sounds.
  • I had to write a dozen fake intros to the paper using slang and cuss words to describe the class.
  • I had to delete those intros.
  • I had to write how much I hated the class.
  • I had to delete that too.
  • Andy kept talking my ear off every time I wanted to start working.
  • Seriously, he'd be all like, "Hey man stop going on Facebook and do your work." 
  • What a chatty Cathy right? 
  • He's such a jerk.
  • I kept staring at our fish, Wendel for inspiration.
  • The Christmas lights we use to light our apartment just make it too comfortable to entertain the thought of doing anything other then staring at their dull white glow....
  • I had to throw my hat in the corner in disgust of how bad I'm doing at writing this paper.
  • I had to moan about how my hat is now over in the corner and I want it back on my head.
  • I had to moan about how I'm too lazy to go get it and Andy why won't you go get it for me I don't care if it's farther away from you just go get it I know it's my hat but c'mon please you're such a jerk I hate you why don't you love me fine I'll go get it jerk.
  • I had to double check and see if Netflix works on the xBox.
  • I'm thirsty and I can't work if I'm thirsty.
  • Alright so I'm totally gonna do it, but I just gotta pick out some music to listen to.
  • What time're the Pats on again? Oh I could totally just start it after. Okay fine I'll start it!
  • Dude this song's really good. 
  • Just sit back and listen man.
  • Close your eyes and just go for it.
  • I had to wonder if Kevin was having fun in class. Or wherever he is.
  • I had to ask what was for dinner.
  • I had to get yelled at.
  • I had to ask Jake how his car ride was first.
  • But seriously this is getting ridiculous, I'm gonna go start it.
  • I had to write a blog about how I couldn't write it.
  • I did write a blog about how I couldn't write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment