Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dear Blog 3: Blog Harder

Dear Blog,

Not 15 minutes ago I started writing a blog post about how I shouldn't need to wear a shirt, because it's summer. I started it on a whim after looking at myself in the mirror. But then I got to writing it and realized that while I would love to live in a society while I don't have to wear a shirt if it's hot and sunny out, I would hate to live in a society where fat sweaty old guys don't have to wear a shirt. Thus the blog post was deleted. First time too! All part of the creative process I suppose. Could it possibly be that I am learning to keep my nonsense to myself? The thought boggles the mind.

Anyway, thought I'd let you know that there's a chance that I am learning something from this whacked out internet process called blogging. Cool beans.

Later!
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment