Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dear Reader(s),

Dear Reader(s),

To the small number of ye who do pay attention to yonder blog every so often, first I would like to say thank you. Mainly for indulging my oddities, but also because I like the small feeling of assuredness that at least someone or ones, likes or at least doesn't completely dislike my writing. So Thanks for that. But now, like your coked out druggie ex-friend, I have a favor to ask you. No, no, it's not for 50 bucks that I promise to have back to you tomorrow but you'll never see again; Instead I was just wondering if you guy(s) and/or gal(s) would do me a solid, and leave me some feedback. I mean, I know a few of you guys have said to me that you've read good ole Nerdventures, and thought it was good, but good is kinda vague. It's like saying the ocean is big. So next time you're reading a blog post, or if you're perusing the archives for kicks, after you've finished reading, just drop a comment. If you read via my Facebook notes, it's easy, and if you do it on the blog, that's really helpful cause I can keep better track of it. Just make up a name, doesn't have to be your real one, and let me know what you thought. Your feedback will hopefully make my writing a little more entertaining. You help me, I help you. Kinda. But not really. No you cannot have 50 bucks!

Thanks,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment