Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day of The Living Dead!

When my mom woke me up at 10:30 yesterday morning, instead of my planned 11, I was pissed. And rightfully so. Because then I'd have a half hour more sleep and me and feel a half hour less dead. Coming up on the big 24 hours up. Just peachy.

Meanwhile, while I'd like to rant on the travesties of going through airports, I'm sadly disappointed. As my dad travels so much he gets all kinds of neat perks, so we get to lounge in the President's Club or whatever it's called, and are provided with free drinks and free wireless while we hang around until boarding time. All I can really say, is that I was kind of weirded out by the dirty needle disposal unit in the President's Club in Cleveland, and that I was surprised by stumbling upon "America's Best Bagels" in passing at the terminal. Hmph.

Since then however, another plane ride has passed, and besides the two hours of sleeping on and off on my fold out tray table, I'm just plain tired. In LA, got some grub, now I just need to find a bed. Disneyland and E3 to come. Giggity-giggity, giggity-goo. Stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment