Thursday, May 28, 2009

IT'S ALIVE!

Good....Goood....; And so it begins...; Good news, everyone!

All phrases that capture the momentous creation of this blog. I say momentous, because the creation of this blog is most certainly not momentous. While sure it marks what could be a historic landmark, it also is the beginning of yet another impulsive idea come to fruition, like my recent purchase of a harmonica. However, like buying the harmonica, I doubt I'll regret this. The harmonica was much more shiny though.

This blog will contain everything, and thus, nothing. I'll put up random stories I think are funny, news stories that pique my interest, rants about stupid things, all the generic things you'd expect from a blog. So, "Why read this blog?" you ask. I ask, "Why not?" I know with all the time I have in my day, even when I'm piled up with work, I end up procrastinating or goofing around, and browsing all 50 websites I have piled into my iGoogle. So if you're browsing all your other websites, why not tack this one on the end? Maybe you'll catch that spark that'll rekindle your passion to get back to work! I wouldn't count on it though.

I'll be nerdy, funny, and I'll be covering whatever whenever. You can feel free to point out flaws in my logic in whatever I'm talking about, but I must warn you. I did get an A- in Logic. Yeah. Bet you didn't even know you could get a grade for that. Well. Yeah. Great. I think that about covers the awkward blog intro.

IN DAYS TO COME: Dave Matthews; Airports; Books; Disneyland; E3.

Stay tuned. Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment