Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's the Happiest Place on Earth.

I can feel it, and I've only been here about half an hour. First impression of walking into the Disneyland Hotel: Pure joy. Because my main man Goofy was hanging out inside hugging children. I got a high five. IT WAS AWESOME. Then after hanging around and checking in, I rolled the bags over across the area in between the various towers of the hotel. I feel like I'm 10 years old. I just wanna go put on a bathing suit and go splash around in the Neverland Pool. Theres all sorts of cool shit here, and we're not even in the park yet. I got to the room with it's not so awesome view (still a little awesome due to the Disneyland factor) and as we speak my Dad's booting up a program called RideMax that should help us plan out our day tomorrow.

-After using RideMax -

Well. It's complicated, and it doesn't plan into us using both Disneyland and California Adventure in the same day which kinda sucks, but it's pretty cool. It's got times all planned out for everything, but I think that if one thing's too short or another's too long the thing is going to explode and it won't be worth it. We'll see I guess. Now I'm off to explore Downtown Disney, which'll include shops and Fireworks. :D

Plan for tomorrow: Check the new-fangled Twitter (over there ->) for what I'm doing during the day, then I'll give you the wrap up with more deets tomorrow night. Later dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment